Efficiently and effectively managing the business finances to accomplish the objectives of the organization.
Monthly face-to-face meeting with client to review monthly report and derive action points for the coming month.
Liaising with the business’ financial admin team, ensuring that
– Sales invoicing is completed with minimal delay and per schedule
– Accounts Receivable (AR) function is collecting on overdue invoices.
– Purchasing and Accounts Payable (AP) function are up-to-date
– Bank accounts are reconciled at month-end
– Management action points are completed
– Sales pipe-line is reviewed with Sales Director